FOR 2 SERVINGS
Yes, cooking: it's another one of those creative things we love to do in the Pink Building. Today we'll serve you a lovely pasta with tomatoes and anchovies. Have a seat, relax and bon appétit!
200 grams of spaghetti (n°12)
800 grams of peeled tomatoes (2 cans)
1 can of anchovies
1 to 2 stalk(s) of celery
White wine vinegar
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Slice the shallots into thin rings and add them to the pan. Then, cut and add the stalk(s) of celery.
- After a minute, add the anchovies.
- Keep cooking and stirring for a while, then deglaze with a little bit of white wine vinegar.
- Add the canned tomatoes. (Quality is important for this ingredient!)
- Season with oregano and pepper. Because of the anchovies, salt is not necessary.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and let the sauce cook for 40 more minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Don't drain all of the pasta water: add some to the sauce.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and grated parmesan cheese.
- Let the dish sit for another 5 minutes, with the lid on the saucepan.
- Before serving, garnish with flat-leaf parsley. Finish with some more high-quality olive oil, pepper and extra cheese.